Culture Photography Competition
From life on the streets which include the local customs and traditions,
to show the activity people have influenced the world around them.
You can include the forms and shapes of architecture and buildings which
have been created as part of the environment for which your subjects live.
We encourage you to enter images which include activity and have a strong
positive story which is clear to the viewer
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made
under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000
- All entrants must be able to supply a high
resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the
photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of
the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only
by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional
Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closes July 31 2014
- The judge’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
View winners HERE
See current entries
All Entries -
Page 1 -
Page 2 -
Page 3 -
Page 4 -
Page 5 -
Page 6 -
Page 7 -
Page 8 -
New Membership Options