Street Photography Competition
Street Photography Competition - Results Announced
The theme of this competition is "Street Photography" so let's have a look at your best un-posed, un-staged images which brings together the relationships between an individual and their surroundings.
We want to see any type of your captured images from your travels from around the globe.
The images should give a feeling of presence and place, and should tell a story.
Improve your chances of success by considering the following:
Presentation is everything - add borders - crop effectively (your images do not need to be the shape that comes out of your camera) - avoid distractions in the image - spend some time processing the images.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Enter three images into this competition free of charge - if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of£2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner - DxO PhotoLab 2 Elite software worth £159, One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum - access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine
Professional Imagemaker for 12 months
DxO PhotoLab 2 ELITE Edition softwareDesigned by and for photographers with exacting standards, DxO PhotoLab 2 offers the most powerful and flexible correction tools on the market. The software received recognition from TIPA for the Best Imaging Software in 2018. DxO PhotoLab 2 introduces ClearView Plus, the latest version of DxO’s incredibly effective haze removal and local contrast improvement tool, as well as DxO PhotoLibrary, a brand-new image and data management feature that lets users search, select, sort, and display images. DxO PhotoLab 2 also supports DCP colour profiles, which maintains consistent colour renderings across the industry's main programs. For more information: https://www.dxo.com/dxo-photolab/
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum -access to our members only Facebook group - listing on our directory - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 6 months.
No cash alternatives will be given