Street Stories Photographic Competition
'Street Stories' Photographic Competition
This is a great opportunity to enter images that depict life on the streets.
We are looking for images, which tell a strong story that may include people engaged in an activity or simply a place along the roadside which captures the imagination.
Our judges will be looking for excellence of technique and the strength of the narrative.
Improve your chances of success by considering the following:Presentation is everything – add borders – crop effectively (your images do not need to be the shape that comes out of your camera) – avoid distractions in the image – spend some time processing the images.
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
View winning images HERE