People Watching CompetitionPeople Watching is the theme of this month’s competition; the images can define the moments that our lenses capture every day and can include life on our streets, from moments of joy to scenes of happiness, sadness and destitution. Also how people interact with their environment and how they are affected by their world. .
So let your creative eye seek out the wonders that we see before us out in the real world if street photography.
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition Closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies
- Trek Tech Optera 230
No cash alternatives will be given
See the winning image HERE