Landmarks Photographic Competition
'Landmarks' Photographic Competition
This month’s focus is on interesting landmarks - they
may be famous or not, just important to the place that they exist.
Landmarks may include anything that is easily recognizable, such as a monument, a building, a natural formation, or other structure.
We are looking for the great imagery which demonstrates the photographers ability in portraying the subject at it’s best, this includes corrections and finishing in postproduction.
This competition is now closed
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
View winning images HERE