Documentary Photographic Competition
Documentary Photographic Competition - Winners Announced
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
This competition focuses on how we see our world, it may be what is happening on the streets around us at the places we visit.
The images need to portray a clear narrative and have impact. As with all competitions good composition qualities are essential along with good exposures and thoughtful postproduction techniques.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000 pixels wide
- All entrants must be able to supply a high resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in each submission
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
No cash alternatives will be given
Winning images have been announced HERE