Winners announced click here
The theme of June's competition is 'Cultures and Traditions'. Any
images that depicts the culture and tradition of any country and any way of
life across the globe.
Win 12 months digital membership The
Society of International Travel and Tourism Photographers
Our judges will be looking for excellence of technique and the strength
of the narrative.
Improve your chances of success by considering the following:
Presentation is everything - add borders - crop effectively (your images do
not need to be the shape that comes out of your camera) - avoid distractions
in the image - spend some time processing the images.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made
under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000
- All entrants must be able to supply a high
resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the
photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of
the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only
by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional
Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
Enter three images into this competition free of charge – if you would like to enter additional images you may do so for the nominal fee of £2 (GBP) per image. Once you have completed the entry form if you wish to enter more images you will be guided to the payment option for additional images. We look forward to seeing your entries.
- Overall Winner - One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- 2nd and 3rd place - 6 months Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members' photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for
No cash alternatives will be given
View all entries HERE
Page 1 -
Page 2 -
Page 3 -
Page 4 -
Page 5 -
Page 6 -
Page 7 -