Photographic Competition - Winners Announced
Free to enter for all photographers including non members
Win one years membership to The Societies and a full copy of DxO Optics Pro
Places that you have visited which are memorable or just incredible is
the theme of this month’s competition ‘vacation. Images can depict how we
get there what we see or who is there.
As with all competitions good composition qualities are essential along with good exposures and thoughtful postproduction techniques.
- A maximum of three images per entrant are welcome
- The work must be that of the entrant
- No entry will be eligible that has been made
under the supervision of an instructor or as a class assignment
- No distinguishing marks on the images
- Images submitted must be no larger than 2000
- All entrants must be able to supply a high
resolution image (300dpi)
- Copyright of the images remains with the
photographer - The Societies recognises that the entrant, the author of
the photograph, retains complete and full ownership of the copyright in
- Entries can be used for publicity purposes only
by The Societies and may be printed in our magazine Professional
Imagemaker, also promotional purposes.
- Competition closed
- The judge’s decision is final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
- One year Free Membership of any of our Societies - which includes: entry to all of our membership only competitions - unrestricted access to our members photography forum – listing on our directory - image mentoring - qualifications and distinctions through submission of images - the winner will also receive our magazine Professional Imagemaker for 12 months.
- The overall winner will also win a full copy of
DxO Optics Pro 9 worth £119.
No cash alternatives will be given
View the winning images
Kindly sponsored by
New Membership Options